The latest version of Micro-Meta App for your platform (Windows, Linux, macOS) can be downloaded from GitHub
- Hardware: none
- Software: Java 1.8.0 (to use the ome-bioformats based image metadata reader)
Note - In case you have issues with your Java version please check out our Tutorial videos that explain how to check your Java version and how to install the correct one and which can be found here .
- Operating System:
- Tested on:
- Win 8.1 Version: 6.3.9600
- Win 10 Home Version: 10.0.19040 - 10.0.19041 - 10.0.19042
- Win 10 Pro Version: 10.0.19041 - 10.0.19042
- Win 10 Enterprise Version: 10.0.18362, 10.0.19041, 10.0.19042
- Tested on:
- High Sierra Version: 10.13.6
- Mojave Version: 10.14.6
- Catalina Verson: 10.15.7
- Big Sur Version: 11.0 - 11.1 - 11.2 - 11.3 - 11.3.1 - 11.4 - 11.5 Beta
- On Windows, download the
.zipthen extract its contents, drag the
micro-meta-app-electron.exefile to the desired location and launch it.
- On macOS, download the
.zip, extract its content, drag
micro-meta-app-electron.appto wherever you want to keep it, and launch it.
Install time: less than a minute.
Note - In case you have issues with the installation please check out our Tutorial videos here.
Note - If you are using MacOS v10.15.7 or later, we recommend that you use The Unarchiver App to extract the content of the
.zip, instead of the native Mac unarchiver utility.
In addition, please follow these instructions when you launch
micro-meta-app-electron.app for the first time:
- Open the
left-click menuand select the
- In case you receive an error message the first time you launch
micro-meta-app-electron.app, please click
OKand launch again using the
- The second time you launch, you might be given a warning about opening an app from an unknown developer, in that case please select
- After that, you should be able to launch the app as normal.